Donkey Kong Goes Bananas! Donkey Kong Goes Bananas!

Yeah....what can I say ? .....boring, was expecting something more dramatically to happen ......beside the racist "white man cant jump" thing...
Good animation, quality drawing, good sound(voice) .
Would have given more stars if the animation would have been bigger\more action, but it is plain and nothing concrete ....keep up the good work I guess (?!?), 3\5 vote
I may suggest a part II ? .......that will smoothen up the main part :)

CVAnimation responds:

Yeah the joke was a bit lame. Maybe I'll expand on this idea but I hardly doubt it. We will see what the future holds for us all :)

Planet Flu Planet Flu

A great message and a great animation ! ...keep the good work flowing friend ! ...
@TheUltimateReploid ...the message is that humankind is like a desease on earth .....we destroy the planet with our ignorance ...and so, the planet strikes back, tsunamis, tornados, and so on .....for example, the mass tree cuttings leads to floods and terrain rupture .....and so on .....
5\5stars, good video !

"Short and Sweets" "Short and Sweets"

AWESOME ! ...reminds me of "What a Cartoon" series ......this needs to come back ! .....lovely cartoon 5\5 stars !

Pharah done by Roadhog Pharah done by Roadhog

This has great potential, you really need to change the sounds (sounds like some one steps on 8bit frogs or something lol )
And make it a little advance, more options to pick from (and maybe other characters to choose from)
Keep up the good work man !!!4\5 with a 6.62 voting power

StudioPirrate responds:

Well, you don't know how painful and time consuming it was for me to do/find/use those sounds. I'm not at all versed nor interested in music and sounds and it was a pain-in-the-a$$ to understand the basic of sound softwares and how to use them afterward in Animate CC.
I confess I never managed to level them all so they match in tone and speed >_<
I simply suck at sounds!! XD
As for more options or more characters, I don't think so as the commissioner was only interested in those 2 ;)

Anyhow, thanks a lot for your time and feebacks my friend :)

INTO THE ABYSS INTO THE ABYSS

Cool game, but the controles are kind of sad, who puts "C" for jumping ? 4\5 for encouragement !

gamesbynoe responds:

Thank tou for your review!

Christmas Eve In Metropolis Christmas Eve In Metropolis

great stuff ! make more it is quite original !

A walk through town A walk through town

No worries EMUNICORN, I came here with a voting power of 6.57 votes! and gave it a 5\5 .... so its ok I guess ! Keep up the good work eagle guard !

EagleGuard responds:

Haha, thanks, much appreciated!

{dj-N} Electrodynamix {dj-N} Electrodynamix

The first part was wonderfull 5\5 for that, a 3 for the second part, was hopping the first part to be a full song thou anyways, gave it a 5\5 with a voting power of 6.57 ! Keep up the good work !!!

Bump! In The Night Bump! In The Night

This song is awesome ! 5\5 my friend !!! ......voting power of 6.53 so hopefully this will get a rightful score !

august patreon pinup - Classic Lara Croft august patreon pinup - Classic Lara Croft

Love the way she stands out with her femininity ! Great work as usual !

StudioPirrate responds:

thanks, that's what I wanted to depict, while giving a shot at a backview/torso anatomy workout, I'm kinda weak there without refs >_<'

Bomberman Sprite Bomberman Sprite

Great stuff ! 5\5 with a voting power of 6.63 ! Keep up the good work !!!!
BTW in what software did you make this awesome art ? :]

PsychedelicSamurai responds:

Thanks n***a. I use Aseprite, sometimes Click Team Fusion. If you wanna start doing pixel art for free you can just pick up an old copy of MS Paint.

Aqua Aqua

I dont usually fav something, but now I did, it is quality stuff, quite lovely !
5\5 with a voting power of 6.67 !!!!!!!! Keep up the good work man !