Donkey Kong Goes Bananas! Donkey Kong Goes Bananas!

Yeah....what can I say ? .....boring, was expecting something more dramatically to happen ......beside the racist "white man cant jump" thing...
Good animation, quality drawing, good sound(voice) .
Would have given more stars if the animation would have been bigger\more action, but it is plain and nothing concrete ....keep up the good work I guess (?!?), 3\5 vote
I may suggest a part II ? .......that will smoothen up the main part :)

CVAnimation responds:

Yeah the joke was a bit lame. Maybe I'll expand on this idea but I hardly doubt it. We will see what the future holds for us all :)

Planet Flu Planet Flu

A great message and a great animation ! ...keep the good work flowing friend ! ...
@TheUltimateReploid ...the message is that humankind is like a desease on earth .....we destroy the planet with our ignorance ...and so, the planet strikes back, tsunamis, tornados, and so on .....for example, the mass tree cuttings leads to floods and terrain rupture .....and so on .....
5\5stars, good video !

"Short and Sweets" "Short and Sweets"

AWESOME ! ...reminds me of "What a Cartoon" series ......this needs to come back ! .....lovely cartoon 5\5 stars !

INTO THE ABYSS INTO THE ABYSS

Cool game, but the controles are kind of sad, who puts "C" for jumping ? 4\5 for encouragement !

gamesbynoe responds:

Thank tou for your review!

Christmas Eve In Metropolis Christmas Eve In Metropolis

great stuff ! make more it is quite original !

The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8 The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8

Looks cool ..... I invest in this with a 5\5 score (6.56. voting power) ...... The song is kind of lame, please add a turn off option for the music,add voice sounds and more features

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Dear zaigwast,
thank you so much for your great rating!!!
Eventually we will add such features, for the moment we rely on the PC inbuilt volume control

A walk through town A walk through town

No worries EMUNICORN, I came here with a voting power of 6.57 votes! and gave it a 5\5 .... so its ok I guess ! Keep up the good work eagle guard !

EagleGuard responds:

Haha, thanks, much appreciated!

{dj-N} Electrodynamix {dj-N} Electrodynamix

The first part was wonderfull 5\5 for that, a 3 for the second part, was hopping the first part to be a full song thou anyways, gave it a 5\5 with a voting power of 6.57 ! Keep up the good work !!!

Bump! In The Night Bump! In The Night

This song is awesome ! 5\5 my friend !!! ......voting power of 6.53 so hopefully this will get a rightful score !

Rot-Dog Rot-Dog

Lovely art ! You need more viewers !

Aron-Ato responds:

Thank you very much zaigwast! I appreciate it! Who knows, maybe someday soon :P

luigi luigi

Good stuff ! I like the clouds hahah ! 3.5 stars, but I gave you 4 for encouragement ! with a voting power of 6.60 !
BTW, put the light on the mustache on the other side looks like the light is comming from the right side but the nose shade is wrong so you need to put the mustache light on the right to have a logical lighting (as you did on the Mario drawing)
Good luck on ure drawings !

Blue girl Blue girl

I do not usually fav, but this is gorgeous ! Love the drawing, the colors, you even managed to perfectly match my inner desires of color on the lips and eyes 5\5, with a 6.60 voting power !!!!