All 53 art Reviews

mario gif mario gif

That is Luigi ! green means luigi !!!!!!!!! anyway nice gif, 5\5

Inktober Day 7 - BIRDens Inktober Day 7 - BIRDens

Hahah, cool birds, love their expression ! specially the one who walks funky ! 5\5 stars with a votinb power of 6,64 as usually !! :]

Sydney and Gisabo P2 Sydney and Gisabo P2

Great work man, saw the whole thing on your H-foundry page ! (which I recommend for other users)
5\5 as ussual (on all ure work pieces) with a voting power of 6.64. Keep up the good work, hope to see more in the future !

StudioPirrate responds:

thanks my friend, and rest assured plenty more is coming nigh !! ;)

World Destroyer JRPG fight World Destroyer JRPG fight

Great work man ! Thus you could slow down the lil dudes there and let the cape flow as it is, it will give more realism to it ! Keep up the great work man!

Elana and the archmage Elana and the archmage

Just dropped by to tell you that I gave you 5\5stars on every post you got with a voting power of 6.64, you really deserve it man ! Keep up the good work and hope to see the game in fullversion asap ! :]

knotgames responds:

Thank you very much!

FITE ME BICH FITE ME BICH

Nice gif man ! How many frames did you use for this little animation ? (fluid animation super pro !!) Love the belly hahah cute ! Thanks in advance for the answer !
5\5 with a voting power of 6.64, 10\10 would vote again 5\5 if I could

Luis responds:

It was 22 frames i think, on a mixture of twos and threes

Juricammy Juricammy

Great idea man ! Morph more characters in a single one :D :D For example Android 18 and princes Peach would be quite nice ! :]
5\5 - voting power of 6,64 ! Keep up the good work man !

august patreon pinup - Classic Lara Croft august patreon pinup - Classic Lara Croft

Love the way she stands out with her femininity ! Great work as usual !

StudioPirrate responds:

thanks, that's what I wanted to depict, while giving a shot at a backview/torso anatomy workout, I'm kinda weak there without refs >_<'

Bomberman Sprite Bomberman Sprite

Great stuff ! 5\5 with a voting power of 6.63 ! Keep up the good work !!!!
BTW in what software did you make this awesome art ? :]

PsychedelicSamurai responds:

Thanks n***a. I use Aseprite, sometimes Click Team Fusion. If you wanna start doing pixel art for free you can just pick up an old copy of MS Paint.

Aqua Aqua

I dont usually fav something, but now I did, it is quality stuff, quite lovely !
5\5 with a voting power of 6.67 !!!!!!!! Keep up the good work man !