Pharah done by Roadhog Pharah done by Roadhog

This has great potential, you really need to change the sounds (sounds like some one steps on 8bit frogs or something lol )
And make it a little advance, more options to pick from (and maybe other characters to choose from)
Keep up the good work man !!!4\5 with a 6.62 voting power

StudioPirrate responds:

Well, you don't know how painful and time consuming it was for me to do/find/use those sounds. I'm not at all versed nor interested in music and sounds and it was a pain-in-the-a$$ to understand the basic of sound softwares and how to use them afterward in Animate CC.
I confess I never managed to level them all so they match in tone and speed >_<
I simply suck at sounds!! XD
As for more options or more characters, I don't think so as the commissioner was only interested in those 2 ;)

Anyhow, thanks a lot for your time and feebacks my friend :)

INTO THE ABYSS INTO THE ABYSS

Cool game, but the controles are kind of sad, who puts "C" for jumping ? 4\5 for encouragement !

gamesbynoe responds:

Thank tou for your review!

Christmas Eve In Metropolis Christmas Eve In Metropolis

great stuff ! make more it is quite original !

The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8 The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8

Looks cool ..... I invest in this with a 5\5 score (6.56. voting power) ...... The song is kind of lame, please add a turn off option for the music,add voice sounds and more features

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Dear zaigwast,
thank you so much for your great rating!!!
Eventually we will add such features, for the moment we rely on the PC inbuilt volume control

Panthea - leave2gether v0.10 public Panthea - leave2gether v0.10 public

Cool game for a pre-alpha version ....how you raise the slutiness stat ? and also, how you find out what are the cheat codes ?

leave2gether responds:

Slutiness can be increased by drinking alcohol, smoking, witnessing some arousing scenes.
Codes are distributed among supporters, sorry

April in trouble (My childhood dream clicker Alpha Build) April in trouble (My childhood dream clicker Alpha Build)

It has potential if you also make some customable character options and the score is kind of high for some plain commands .... add more options to it .... :)

Battle Sails Battle Sails

Nice game ...kind of sucks cause I can only choose from 4 nations :(....

Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 0.9.7) Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 0.9.7)

Nice game ....I gave it a 4 because its an alpha version .....definitely will give a 5 if you keep up the good work !

Ice cream from space Ice cream from space

DAT' ASS ! ....great game man ! ..... really enjoyed the gameplay ..... :) keep up the good work 5\5 with a voting power of 7.07 ^-^

Miroko responds:

If you look closely you can see that this is not his ass but his balls.
Thank you for the positive review.

Morning Blowjob - turbome Morning Blowjob - turbome

Great stuff man ! 5\5 stars ! ...with a voting power of 6.39
Would love to see a sequel ! ....