A walk through town A walk through town

No worries EMUNICORN, I came here with a voting power of 6.57 votes! and gave it a 5\5 .... so its ok I guess ! Keep up the good work eagle guard !

EagleGuard responds:

Haha, thanks, much appreciated!

{dj-N} Electrodynamix {dj-N} Electrodynamix

The first part was wonderfull 5\5 for that, a 3 for the second part, was hopping the first part to be a full song thou anyways, gave it a 5\5 with a voting power of 6.57 ! Keep up the good work !!!

Bump! In The Night Bump! In The Night

This song is awesome ! 5\5 my friend !!! ......voting power of 6.53 so hopefully this will get a rightful score !

Etude #1 in B Flat Minor Etude #1 in B Flat Minor

Why does this have such a small rating ????? ....I find it quite catchy ! ....from me, you get 5\5 with a voting power of 6.53 !

Music Box Waltz Music Box Waltz

5\5.....where could I find more of these kind of songs ??????? it is epic, puts me in a great place, somewhere in my mind !

Mihai Sorohan-Sunrise Mihai Sorohan-Sunrise

Nice song bro ! ...5\5 with a voting power of 6.47 ! ....one question thou !...are you from România ? your name sounds very romanian :]

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the review. Yep, I am from Romania, been living a while in Lithuania, now living in Norway, but mostly online :D

Cardboard Castles Cardboard Castles

So peaceful ! ........makes me wanna sit down near a riverside ......glancing over the mountains and peeking towards the clouds ! ....LOVELY ! 5\5 ......

How come no one posted something on this awesome loop ? ....it is AWESOME !.....peaceful

sleepFacingWest responds:

Thank you!

Dark Mind 4 Dark Mind 4

This one is awesome ....hope will get more of that awesome violin in the future ......really nice .....a little gray but nice 5\5 bro !

Deshiel responds:

I do things differently tho. This is more accidental than intentional :D

To Be With You (Singalong) To Be With You (Singalong)

SUPERB SONG ! ...5\5 !!! ...better than commercial music ....this has lyrics and stuff that is actually a song !

Ceevro responds:

There's an awful lot of talented people running around on NG...it's just a matter of herding them together to make a song!

Rasputin, Feat. Miku Rasputin, Feat. Miku